Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trend Alert: The Maxi

               Well, fashionistas, a wonderful trend has resurrected itself from 2009—the maxi dress!  If you’re anything like me, you kept your floor-grazing pieces in your closet even as the trend died off in 2010, hoping that you’d get another chance to feel so feminine again. 
               Or, if you’re newer to being in touch with fashion, maxi dresses are available all over the place!  I found a wonderful selection at Forever 21.com, the same store from which I purchased my first maxi dress.
$19.80


$26.90


$29.90


$24.80


SALE $10.00



              This is a Summer 2011 trend I would definately recommend participating in.  There is a huge variety in maxi dresses: babydoll, straight, and cinched waist cuts, and floral, tribal, and geometric patterns.  There is no way you can't find one you'll love!
             Wearing the maxi dress is a perfect way to feel feminine. There is nothing quite like the swish of soft fabric caressing your calves and kissing your ankles all day. <3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for alerting me of this growing trend! I am so excited to buy a maxi now. Such a wonderful way to keep cool during the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure poetry. :) I'm going to have to add at least one of theses to my collection.

    ReplyDelete